MedX Low Level Laser Therapy
Phototherapy is an effective, non-invasive, drug-free solution that has no known side effects. It has been used as a means for reducing pain and speeding healing for over 30 years. Professional clinicians trust FDA cleared, Health Canada licensed and CE Marked MedX Phototherapy to stimulate the body’s natural repair processes at the cellular level.
Indications of Use
All MedX Phototherapy Low Level Laser and SLD based devices have the following indications of use by FDA: “…the energy emitted provides:
- Increase in microcirculation and bioactivation, promoting and accelerating soft tissue healing.
- Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, shoulder tendonitis and bursitis, heel spurs and plantar fasciitis
- For muscle spasms, pain and stiffness associated with arthritis and other localized joint inflammation.
- Alternative to surgery
- Effective and non-invasive treatment; no injections or drugs
- Scientifically proven treatment; FDA approved treatment modality
- Patient comfort during treatment
- No known side effects
- Minimal contraindications and precautions; can be done with cardiac pacemakers and with metal joint implants.