Nutritional Support for Bones and Joints
OrthoDoc LABS Joint Support contains the most effective form of Glucosamine and the patented OptiMSM, the purest form of MSM. Both may play a significant role in the formation and retention of healthy cartilage and other types of connective tissue. MSM may also help support a normal, healthy inflammatory response.
OrthoDoc LABS Bone Support provides 1,000 mg of Calcium Citrate. Extensive research demonstrates the role of Calcium in supporting bone health and reducing the risk for bone-related disorders.
OrthoDoc LABS is a cutting edge vitamin supplement company that helps its customers experience a greater quality of life. Working directly through physicians and healthcare providers, OrthoDoc LABS brings patients the safest and most effective bone and joint health research on the market.
These nutritional supplements are formulated by a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon whose commitment to strong science and research help OrthoDoc LABS reliably deliver a product of consistent and predictable quality.
- 1,000 mg of Calcium Citrate; Crucial in supporting bone health and reducing the risk for bone-related disorders.
- 1000 IU of Vitamin D3; deficient in about 50% of Americans. Vitamin D helps promote intestinal Calcium and Phosphorus absorption.
- Vitamin K2 as Manaquinone-7 is the most bioavailable, bioactive form of Vitamin K, activating Osteocalcin, a Calcium-binding protein.
- Zinc helps to inhibit bone loss. L-OptiZinc® is a patented form of Zinc that has been optimized for absorption and utilization by the body.
- Vitamin C significantly lowers occurrences of hip and vertebral fractures.
- Horsetail Extract contains Silicon which assists Calcium in maintenance and growth of bones.
- Broccoli Powder contains Vitamin K and is linked to greater bone density and reduced bone loss in early post-menopausal women.
- Folic Acid deficiency has been linked to a decline in bone mineral density in post-menopausal women.
- The element Copper aids in the formation of bone.
- Chondroitin may help protect existing cartilage from water loss and breakdown and has been shown to reduce the need for pain medications.
- Vitamin C and Manganese may both help with the synthesis of collagen, in joint cartilage.
- Boswellia, a natural anti inflammatory extract contains analgesic/pain relief properties.
- Curcumin C3 Complex is the only Turmeric selected by the NIH (National Institutes of Health), for their clinical trials. This all natural spice has been shown to fight the pain of rheumatoid arthritis as effectively as ibuprofen and has been shown to inhibit the destruction of joints.
- Ginger extract may be helpful in reducing osteoarthritis discomfort.
- Licorice Root Powder contains flavonoids which are potent antioxidents. It may help to inhibit inflammation.
- Bromelain may help decrease the soreness and swelling of arthritis and may help to increase mobility.