FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers is dedicated to the care of orthopaedic and neuromusculoskeletal injuries and conditions, in addition to neuro/vestibular disorders for balance recovery and fall prevention. We offer the very best of today’s technology; state-of-the-art therapeutic modalities, manual orthopaedic procedures and Balance Re-Training Therapy. We specialize in managing neuro/vestibular disorders for balance recovery and fall prevention, utilizing state-of-the-art NeuroCom balance and equilibrium assessment and neuro-performance retraining technology; today’s Gold Standard in evidence based functional balance assessment and fall prevention. NeuroCom is the world leader in balance and human mobility technology.
Unlike many other rehabilitation offices, FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers is an independently owned and operated physical therapy practice, dedicated to providing high quality Physical Therapy care to its patients. You will receive physical therapy care designed by a well credentialed doctor of physical therapy, NYS licensed to practice since 1980, rendered according to contemporary standards of care, endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Owner; Long Island Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, Douglaston, NY
- Director; SportsMedicine Rehabilitation, Scarsdale, NY
- Physical Therapy Consultant; New York Times; NY, NY
- Physical Therapy Consultant; New York Hotel Trades Council; NY, NY
- Adjunct Faculty; Long Island University; Brooklyn, NY
- Assistant Director; Sports and Physical Therapy Center, Monsey, NY
- Academic Advisory Board; New York Institute of Technology; Brookville, NY
- Academic Advisory Board; Nassau Community College; Garden City, NY
- Academic Advisory Board; LaGuardia Comm. Coll.; Long Island City, NY